Sunday 9 June 2019

I'm back

Hello, Yes I am back.  The trip was lovely.  I met some wonderful people. I was the youngest on the trip.  The eldest were 91! Wow!  They were, are a lovely Dutch couple. Riki and Gerry. The weather was good.  Sunny days, cold nights.  Saw many new places.  Made lots of notes and took plenty of photos. Thinking of using some as ideas for stories.  Or as parts in the novels.
Now its home and back to working on my writing. I have just downloaded Scrivener and am learning how to use it. Its software for writers, designed by writers. It seems to be a helpful program. I had to buy a book about it to help me work t out.  So I got a dummies book.  They seem to be the simplest kind of book to use.
At the moment I am trying to get through a bout of flu. So it is putting a bit of a halt on writing.  Its hard to type while sneezing and coughing.
Please be patient and I will be back soon.

Keep smiling :)

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back

Hello, Yes I am back.  The trip was lovely.  I met some wonderful people. I was the youngest on the trip.  The eldest were 91! Wow!  They we...